This blog is about life with my husband who was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's and Frontal Lobe Dementia in 2008. He was 64 at the time although now, knowing more about the disease, Alzheimer's was present many, many years ago, which is why early detection is so important. As you read the blog the character "Al" that I created in 2008, represents the way that Alzheimer's is invading our daily lives.
There is an archive tab further down the page that starts from the beginning of our journey.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Living with Bob and "Al"

Sheri wants to thank everyone for their support, love and prayers during this time of loss. Her Mother was not a person that considered herself "spiritual" as she said to Sheri once, and Jewish funerals are not the celebration of life that Christian funerals are. Sheri chooses to believe that miracles still happen.

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    I check in and read many entries at once and was shocked to see that your mom died. I am so sorry.
    I know what you mean...my dad was a staunch atheist but when he passed I prayed over him. I thought, well, that's MY belief and my comfort.
    And it was okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dahlias4days, for the support. Belief is all we have. Hugs,

      Sheri

      Delete
    2. Thank you Dahlias4days, for the support. Belief is all we have. Hugs,

      Sheri

      Delete